DIY Tea Tree Oil Facial Toner
Paradise Springs Tea Tree Essential Oil has anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties that make it ideal for use in this natural recipe to help soothe the skin while restoring it to its natural pH balance. This natural pH balance helps skin to better absorb other beauty products and moisturizers so the skin stays nourished.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 ½ ounces Apple Cider Vinegar
- 6 drops Paradise Springs Organic Tea Tree Oil
- 1 ½ ounces filtered water
- 3 ounce spray bottle
1) Fill empty spray bottle with Apple Cider Vinegar and water.
2) Add Tea Tree Essential Oil to the mixture.
3) After cleansing face, spray toner directly onto face (avoiding eyes) or onto a cotton pad. Follow with moisturizer.