DIY Natural Essential Oil Hair Serum
Posted on October 16 2018
This serum is perfect for increasing overall hair health. Ylang Ylang Essential Oil works to help detangle hair, promote shine, and stimulates hair growth. Lavender Essential Oil adds a relaxing touch, while Rosemary Essential Oil is also hailed for its hair growing benefits. This recipe can be used year round for hair health, but it especially comes in handy when the weather is harsh and dry.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 oz glass spray bottle.
- Approximately 2 oz fractionated coconut oil
- 22 drops Paradise Springs Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- 13 drops Paradise Springs Rosemary Essential Oil
- 20 drops Paradise Springs Lavender Essential Oil
- Fill 2 oz glass spray bottle 3/4 to the top with fractionated coconut oil. For oily hair, you can replace the fractionated coconut oil with water.
- To use, spray 2-4 sprays on hair after shower while hair is damp. Massage evenly into hair and scalp.